What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Oh, the guilt...


So, today in typical fashion, I was exhausted from not getting enough sleep last night. Again. *argh* The moment I get to stop from whizzing about like a disney storytale fairygodmother, my mind goes into overdrive. It's as if I can hear the sounds of trains, fog horns, babies crying on airplanes and new york city taxicabs honking. Why is that? I have been practicing Corepower Yoga for 3 months and have definitely noticed the differences between then and now. Except the mind settling down into a peaceful state part. OH, and when I am driving to work after a big snowstorm. Talk about road rage!

So, today's workout was up in the air til the last minute and finally decided to hop on the trainer. I hadn't done that in about 3 weeks and I wanted to feel all my IM friends-in-training's pain of being indoors on bike. That just seems so wrong. I threw in Season 3 of Grey's Anatomy ...and watched the episode, "Oh, the guilt." That 43 minutes really flew by and it wasn't really all that bad. McDreamy divorced Addison, Christina helped Burke fake a surgery, George got dissed...again! It was good to hang with my homeys... Figuring if the writers weren't striking, today would have been a Grey's day anyways.

I was too lazy to fill my back tire with air so the tension was pretty light and it was definitely what the HEPsters would call a Z1 ride. heh heh... I figured my days of being 'lazy' are numbered and so I might as well live it up, without any guilt! Immediately following my lazy ride, I met my pal Crick for something I do best. SHOPPING! Of course we were out to find dining room chairs for her and boy did I come home with some cool stuff...I mean, we didn't have any luck finding her chairs. Sorry Kell!

Well, I need to clean the cookie crumbs off the keyboard and get moving...Hoping to get to bed before Conan.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

BJ said...

You're core power crazy. Addiction? Wait till you get 'into the ironman plan'. Good stuff. Great blog, will add you to my blogroll too.

Have a great weekend!

Mike said...

I swear I saw you come home from shopping empty-handed. Is there like a secret trap door in the garage that I don't know about?