What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

and a runny nose too...


argh! i caught a cold. i tried tried TRIED so hard to fight it off but it came. i am herbed up to the nines and drinking tea like it's going out of style. i don't hydrate well but today had over 100 ounces of water. i cannot let this get me down though... i keep telling myself i am not sick,i am not sick, i am not sick... went to yoga tonight and felt really detoxified afterwards. heading to bed with visions of clear nasal passages dancing in my head... as long as i can get to 90% wellbeing by sunday, i will feel pretty good about running LA...


2 comments:

Jackie said...

How are you feeling???

Rarin' to go? Enjoy that warmth and sunshined...I'm jealous!

Harvey said...

You make me so PROUD. Love Dad