What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Thursday, February 14, 2008

What gives Mother Nature?


Yesterday seemed to fly by... It was GORGEOUS outside, t-shirt weather even. Looners and I set out for a 45 minute walk and met 2 rotties along the way. It was tough to see the pair and got me to thinking about a pal for Luna... Stay tuned. Unfortunately, I was only able to squeeze in a 40 minute ride on the trainer after our walk and catch an episode of Grey's. Met "the girls" for pizza and beers and came home in time to make a pizza for Mike who's flight from Boston was delayed. By the time we got to bed it was well after 11pm. Mike stayed up later to catch up American Idol. Poor Josiah... hopefully he didn't get cut!

I have been having nightmares and so my sleep, again, was restless. Work today was busy but thankully flew by. Heading out the door now for another sundown run, only this time, it is 29 degrees and will be dropping as the sun sets. BRRRR I feel like Mother Nature has betrayed us. Yesterday was in the 60's and today, icy, cold and snowy. I ask, who pissed her off??? I have a pretty good idea but seriously, what are your thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl, I just got all caught up on your blogs.....man I cried, I laughed, I did not know what to do sometimes. You are truly an inspiration big sis, words just dont describe it. I am very happy and proud of you....love aim