What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

22 mile tempo ride


I had to sleep in, I just had too! Last night's run left me and my dogs exhausted... So, I thought about finding a pool to swim at tonight but opted to switch that for tomorrow. I rode the trainer and although my legs were spent, I mean absolute jelly, I forced myself to ride through it and keep the cadence high. I popped in a Spinervals video and although I wasn't following their workout, I was able to stay motivated and get through my z4 (more like upper z3) riding time and settle into the remaining portion of my ride at a high z2. I was sweating like crazy and that made me feel good.

Watched the Biggest Loser and American Idol with Luna as Mike is traveling for work and now ready for bed. My endurance swim is tomorrow - 1850 yds. Not sure how I am going to tackle it yet. I guess I will figure that out in the a.m. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz for now.....

No comments: