What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Girl Interrupted

As the day progressed yesterday, the sniffles got worse and worse. Woke up around 4am and when I sat up, all sorts of fluid poured out my nose. NOT pretty. Bagged the swim. The day went on and I felt worse. Got in to the see the doctor and I'm being treated for a bacterial infection. I have fluid in my left ear so I feel really off. My nose won't stop running but when I go to blow it, which by the way has left my skin red-raw, nothing comes out. Stuffed up. I feel so interrupted right now by this sickness. This throws everything off... work, training, social life - oh wait, there isn't one right now *phew*

I guess if there is a good week to get sick, stabilizer week it is. I will definitely be able to get my stress numbers back to zero at this rate. I am taking an antibiotic which will hopefully combat the cold but may wipe out my energy...for now, I am ok with that. I just need to get better. My head is so cloudy and I am ready for bed. Hopefully, no sleep interruptions tonight. I need a solid eight of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's!

No comments: