What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Can't get enough of the pool

Thursday and Friday, well, more swimming. Went OK but decided enough was enough. Mike and I have an instructional session at SwimLabs next Friday. We will swim in an endless pool while being videotaped so that we can be instructed on how to better our strokes. I am so excited. Well, Mike will be able to improve his swim technique and I will hopefully be able to find mine!

Today, I am relieved to say that I will not be swimming. I have my first real "brick" of the season. 35 mile ride, 7 mile run. I am opting to ride the trainer and enjoy season one of The Office. It will be me and Michael Scott baby...

4 comments:

KellyB said...

you flipping rock!!!!!!!

Belle.Michelle said...

I think the swimming issue is genetic. I blame lack of lessons as a youth, and the fact that I'm a Leo -fire hates water ya know. Can I skate on a treadmill? Hm....

KellyB said...

Kristina- at least you are not the slow motion swimming from the rec center. I would pull you aside at this point say, Sister, the IM has a cut off.
You are rocking and made my day at the pool this morning! I will swim with you soon. Kell

KellyB said...

I meant, the slow motion swimmer lady at the rec....