What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Where'd the energy go?


Tough run this morning even with 8 hours of sleep last night. I think I am ready for stabilizer with thank goodness is next week. Only had a 4.5 mile OD run this morning and I had to work my butt off to get into z2. It was so brutal.

Work was interesting with all the tornado activity in Colorado today. We know some people who live in Windsor, CO and were directly affected by it. They're ok but their town really suffered. After monitoring that on the web for several hours, the wind in my sail really dropped...

Was supposed to ride 18 miles tonight and with the crazy winds, weather etc...I got outside and it looked iffy so I came back in and hopped on the trainer. Total dullsville. Couldn't get out of z1, started to lack all focus and bagged it at 10 miles. It's more important I get rested for Saturday's 80 mile ride.

Now we're just waiting for the doorbell to ring and dinner to be delivered...you guess it... 'ZA! And very happily will settle into the couch to watch the 2 hour season finale of Grey's Anatomy... oh, the drama...
Tomorrow is a new day and maybe one filled with more energy!

No comments: