What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Monday, June 9, 2008

z3 + 15.5 miles + wind = AnGRy GiRL rUnNinG!!

Long day at work, even longer night of running. Everything hurt. My feet, my butt, my hamstrings, my psoas... I digress. Managed to get 6.5 miles of z3 - no clue how as I felt like absolute dog doo! I definitely felt better on my 12 mile run AFTER 50 miles of riding Saturday than I did tonight. I guess this is why I enjoy triathlon so much more now!! I feel beat up to bloody high heaven... grrrr.... I am one pissed off runner.

Off to bed for my double swim workout tomorrow. 2700yds in the a.m. at the pool and 1200-1600yards at Union rez in the evening... I skipped an 1100 this morning and have to make up 500 for Thursday so what a better way than to do it at a rez that doesn't freak the crap out of me... stay tuned for my water-logged report tomorrow... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz1

No comments: