What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

10 Mile run before Mike and Luna woke up

There is something to be said about waking up before the rest of the world (or at least those living in your house) and getting in a great workout! The alarm sounded at 4:15am this morning and I was up and ready to head out for my 10 miler by 4:45am.

It was a beautiful morning and I felt great. My run went well... had some goals that I didn't quite achieve but I did my best and that's all that matters. ALMOST saw z5 - my max HR is 185 and I got up to 183 *briefly* I was supposed to run 3 miles in z4 but was only able to get to HIGH z3. It's all good. I am feeling the tiredness of build and overall was super psyched to get this run out of the way for the week.

Big day tomorrow. 3150yd AM swim and 42 mile PM bike. It's going to be a looooooong day...

No comments: