What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

20 mile OD ride

I am convinced that miracles do happen every day, to the common person like me. I have NO clue otherwise how I would have woken up today at 5am to go for a 20 mile ride just 9 1/2 hours after I ran 17.5 miles unless there was some sort of divine intervention. Seriously.

My legs were toast and thankfully I didn't have to push it at all on the ride. It was a beautiful morning and I enjoyed watching the sunrise. I didn't enjoy the long day at work, with severe head bobbing, drooling and space cadet-like conversations. I am sure everyone at work thinks I am losing brain cells by the second. Some days, I feel like I am...

Big day tomorrow. 3000 yard swim *biggest yet* in the a.m. and a 38 mile ride afterwork. CAN'T WAIT *dripping with sarcasm...*

No comments: