What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Friday, August 22, 2008

30/3

Had a small brick to take care of after work - 35 mile ride/6 mile run. By the time I was finally able to get out the door, I knew I wouldn't have enough time to finish the workout so I just shortened it. Rode 30 miles around the hood and then finished it off with a 3 mile run. My legs were still tired from yesterday's run.

Mike and the Gang were headed up to Steamboat today for Sunday's final race in the 5430 series. I know they are all going to rock, be super speedy and have tons of fun! I can't fathom doing a sprint right now - going all out, leaving nothing in the tank?!?! I would definitely be in the medical tent... Best of luck everyone!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Not long to go now.....very, very exciting !

You are SO ready..