What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Pretty on Pink

What you are about to see is not for the weary OR the faint of heart and if you dislike anything feminine, your stomach will turn worse than it does at the top of the American Eagle at Great America (which actually now is only considered a moderate thrill ride.)

and you can bet that every piece of cycling clothing I own is pink

as a surprise, my name was etched onto the top tube, on the right side so that as I pass other riders, they can see who smoked them... (thanks BSG!)

the zebra handlebar tape definitely was the icing on the cake

Rode 14 on it yesterday and heading out for 50 today before I drop it off to be shipped out to Madison. It rides like a dream... lots of bubblegum goodness.

5 comments:

Mike said...

Sweet wheels...glad you love it...I live on the moderate thrill ride so I've developed an inate resistance to all thinks pink. Love you.

Go.2.Belle said...

Wow. that is bubblegum goodness all right. ps. your water bottle doesn't match. it's throwin' me off the whole look...

:) congrats!!
love, your sis

Jackie said...

'she's' beautiful....have you got a name yet???

Deanna said...

All I can say is...WOW. She is beautiful...just like you.

Jessica said...

A new machine is a nice machine, you're going to have the ride of your life on 9/7. Can't wait, I will be with you for every one of those 140.6 miles.