What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Back to the trainer...boo!

With the sun setting so adamantly and annoyingly early and the temps dropping so quickly, it's trainer time! Rode an hour tonight on the trainer, with Mike at my side while he happily watched Grey's Anatomy with me. (To be honest, I think he ignored it but I thank him anyways for appeasing me!) Watching last season again, for the fourth time. I can't help it - I just can't get enough of Seattle Grace and all its drama.

If felt good to crank out the dull aches and pains in my legs, remnants of Sunday's strong efforts. Pre-triathlon, I would have tried to muddle through a run so it's nice to have options now (biking or swimming.) I feel like my recovery is getting faster but I know I still need to respect it. Tomorrow, the plan is to get up at 4:30am and hit the pool. Not sure if that's going to happen knowing that it will be the coldest day this side of summer and daylight doesn't begin until almost 7am. We'll see how I fare...

No comments: