What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Where are they???

Oh my gosh, I lost them. I can't believe it. Maybe I left them in Madison?! I've checked the suitcase, the backseat of the car. Should I call the hotel? Maybe they were under the bed. I don't remember giving them to anyone to hold on to. I feel like they were switched with someone else's. I have clung to the hope that they would turn up soon. The ones I have now don't feel so good, they feel so, well, jimmy rigged and ancient. I can't use them - they suck. I wonder if maybe they're gone forever. Will I be able to get new ones that actually work? Where else should I look? The closet, the garage, the back of my sock drawer, the hamper...all perfectly good hiding places. At what point do I call in for help? Should I ask Mike to look too? It's so frustrating and I am growing impatient. I don't understand why they haven't turned up, it's been weeks. I should have found them by now. I wonder if anyone else lost their's. How do I get them back? I can't go on like this much longer. Were they thrown away?

HAS ANYONE SEEN MY RUNNING LEGS???????

4 comments:

knopfler said...

ha ha, now you know what I was talking about when I queried your saying "I can't wait to do it again"...

should you find them, see if mine are in the same spot.

RunnerChick said...

Oh, girl, I know that feeling! Give yourself some time. I think by 6 weeks out I was starting to feel better. You did a lot of trauma to those legs and it's only been 4 weeks!!! Rest, ice, recovery.

Anonymous said...

Hey girly, this was the funniest blog. as I was reading, missing the title, I was wondering if you were talking about a skirt or your car keys. I was laughing at this one.
Me-where is it, where did mine go, it used to lead me and tell me what to do....motivation. my legs are pissed to move mentally. We will get through this season of renewal together. KELL

Amy said...

OMG - too funny. I love it. But when do they come back????????

Good luck this weekend. You're going to do great.