What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Friday, November 14, 2008

TGIF

Wow, the week flew by. Phew. It was a rough one. Willow has been so defiant, peeing all over the house, in her crate, every 5 minutes. Hopefully today will be better. I took a 1/2 day and am looking forward to the weekend. Hopefully she'll calm down some.

So, I either rode on the trainer or ran every day this week. Had some good workouts and am looking forward to this weekend. Our new gym opened up and it has an indoor 25 meter lap pool so I may get there and swim some. Sunday is my 17 mile run which I am really looking forward to since it's going to be 66 degrees out. I will also indulge in a few cocktails as I have rightfully earned it this week!

Other than, trying to fit in sleep. It's not working at the moment but hopefully I will catch up on some while my in-laws are in town. They are wonderful Grandpuppy parents!

No comments: