What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

After a really fun present-opening, red-wine drinking Christmas Eve - Christmas day came and was rather uneventful. I think my favorite gift this year was the tiny tiara ornament my 2 1/2 year old niece Alexis gave me. The note on the wrapping said "From one princess to another" - how appropriate!

The girls completely scored in loot this year - I think they had more presents than we did.

Today we "slept in," which was nice and tooled around the house. Mike made yummy ham, egg and cheese muffins and we sat around watching the tube, drinking coffee.

Motivated myself to get on the trainer and sweat out some of the excessive eating. Watched the IM World Championships again. I am so motivated for triathlon season to begin - I am really going to work on my stroke and push hard on the bike.

Afterwards, took the girls for a walk and ran into the Howies - my triathlon coach Craig and his wife Jen. It was so nice to see them on Christmas.

Mike and I are going to relax tonight and spend more time with the girls. I am so lucky to have them all in my life right now. That's the best Christmas present ever!

No comments: