What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Family time

Yesterday was a rough day but we got through it. No more firsts...you know, the first time experiencing something without a loved one. We made it through 365 days of the first time without Josey. I know she's in a better place and I cling to that thought as it gets me through the difficult times.

I was supposed to run today but wasn't feeling too hot so hopped on the trainer for an hour instead. Worked through the upset stomach and watched some crap tv. A very uneventful workout.

I seem to be a little anxious to get through workouts lately so I can spend time with Mike and the girls. It's nice to be a family unit of 4 again. It feels even, complete. 3 females, 1 male. I like it. haha. Poor Mike. and Willow is growing like a weed. She's so fun and curious and heavy. We are really enjoying watching her grow up and follow in every one of Luna's footsteps. It's adorable! She even resembles Luna as a puppy...
Willow

Luna

No comments: