What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Sunday, December 21, 2008

House project

So, on a whim - I decided to repaint our entryway walls. I wanted lighter, fresher, less drab. I knew I had to do this now because once March arrives, there won't be a whole lot of time for much else besides IM training and the girls. I have no clue how Mike and I are going to survive training at the same time - I will have to go back and review the G's blogs ...
Before


After

2 comments:

Michaelson Family said...

LOVE it!!!
I love both colors actually. You are so cute...this post really made me miss seeing you everyday.
Love ya!

Jessica said...

Teamwork baby....nothing less than teamwork. After a long day of training for the both of you....whomever can lift their little finger gets to make dinner. I think it worked out great because we always knew the other was suffering just as bad.

Love the green!