What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Sunday, December 21, 2008

The past 7 days are gone....

...and I am not sure what happened in them. As I look back on my week, it's more a blur than anything. I know it was a busy one as I am completely exhausted today!!!

Forgot what I did Monday but Tuesday, I was at the gym, on the treadmill. I almost threw up *again* with 12 X 400 meter repeats. I nailed it though and headed to the weight room afterwards. Wednesday I am pretty sure was a rest day and Thursday I rode the trainer for 50 minutes. Friday, I ran an easy 5 miles outside - the only warm day of the whole week (in the 30's.) Yesterday, I rode the trainer for an hour and 48 minutes - random but I managed to watch the Ironman World Championships in Kona and last week's episode of Private Practice. This morning I ran 15 miles on the dreadmill in 2:24:30 and hit the weights afterwards. I feel really good and there was enough activity going on the gym that I wasn't bored. Also, ran in new shoes - Nike Air Pegasus 25 - WIDE. Love the wider shoe. Not sure why I didn't go with this option years ago. Der. I have also managed to finally get all of my Christmas shopping done. Yippee!! I am ready to pass out... phew!

No comments: