What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Friday, January 16, 2009

Headed to Arizona

Need to get to bed as we have an 8:40 am flight to Phoenix. I'm ready. Had an incredible massage tonight and worked out a lot of tension and anxiety not related to the race. I am really looking forward to our short trip and can't wait to run Sunday. It's going to be a blast. You can track our progress HERE. We start at 7:40am MST on Sunday. We are expecting perfect weather in the mid to upper 70's. #38 is going to be blast!
My bib #2597
Mike's bib #2598
Good luck to my friends running the 1/2 - Courtney, Brian and Yaicha; and to my husband, Twin (Dee), Mary, Dan and Laura running the full! Rock n roll!!!

No comments: