What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Chicago

I had an amazing time at home this weekend. It was so fun to catch up with my HS pals and hang out with my family -especially my niece Katie. She's a firecracker! We celebrated my mom's birthday and played lots of Wii.

The weather was crappy - cold and snowy but that didn't make me miss the city any less. Got home about 9:30pm last night and was greeted with wagging nubs and a happy husband. It is good to be home.

Rode the trainer tonight for an hour. I'm not going to be on this for another 2 weeks so I wanted to make it count. Tomorrow, I am swimming - same thing. I am ready to get this surgery over with!

No comments: