What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

23 mile tempo ride

Weather was a bit shady tonight so I popped my tri bike on the trainer and settled in for a nice tempo ride. I really pushed myself to keep my cadence high and actually broke a sweat in my underheated basement. Wow. That's a first. I am still really antsy for Friday's bike fit. I am pretty sure I know the adjustments that will be made. Watched 24 and some Oprah. I don't think I could have picked 2 more contrasting shows. Guns and gossip!

Tomorrow I have a 3.5 mile OD run and a 1900 yard swim and sandwiched in between is a video shoot for SkirtSports. There will be a few girls modeling the 2009 Spring Line, including the Average Skirt, in various locations in and around Boulder. It's going to be a blast!! I've always wanted to be a SUPAH-STAHH!! However, I am a bit dorky and awkward in front of a lens so I hope I don't ruin it. I am just drooling thinking about seeing and trying on all the new Skirt apparel. Nicole has done so much for me over the years and I only hope I can return the favor...so I better break out the razor and teeth whitening strips!

Mixed Drink Hoodie - sip on that for a little while

No comments: