What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Monday, March 16, 2009

Massage

A much needed 75 minute massage tonight. Wow. Everything that ached, hurt or was sore is magically feeling better. I opted for the longer massage as I wanted to be sure everything was tended to. Now, I don't think I could ever go back to 60 and am contemplating 90 minutes for the next time. Don't get me wrong. It is not easy to endure that kind of intense muscle, well - let's call it DIGGINGCHURNINGRUBBINGTWISTINGBURNING - for lack of a better word because it's ridiculously deep tissue and is incredibly painful. But the pain is short lived and the aftermath is incredibly heavenly. Jess is by far the best massage therapist ever. EVER!!!! Thank you Magic Hands!!!

1 comment:

Trina aka Doll said...

I so agree.....I always feel like a 60 minute massage is not enough. The massage therapist can easily spend that long on my back....and my calves and quads need lovin' too.