What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Monday, March 30, 2009

T.G.F.R.D.

Thank. God. for. rest. day. Much needed. Ridiculosuly deserved. and this is only Base. I don't remember last year being such a struggle like this. Ahhh, I know why. We didn't have a 7 month old puppy that was as cute as button! I definitely have that nagging feeling when I train and she has to go in the crate. This will probably be the toughest part of training this year. Lil' Wills...at least Luna was able to roam freely last year, despite being alone. I hate the guilt but I know Willow doesn't really know the difference of us not being around...well, at least I keep telling myself that. Look at that little face. Could you leave it to go beat your muscles into oblivion? argh!

No comments: