What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Long Run

Not much to say about today's run. 15 miles - not too short, not too long. I love this distance. I couldn't get my HR up - averaged the very top of z1 at 149bpm. My legs were tired. The weather was perfect this morning so I just enjoyed my surroundings. Where I run, I see some amazing views of the Flatirons and Longs Peak. Just love it!! Finished in 2:28:04. Wow. I am really excited for this season - imagine what I could do if I had fresh legs??? Good things are coming, I can feel it. I am getting excited for the Colorado marathon ...a month away. It's going to be a blast and maybe even fast...

No comments: