What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Thursday, April 9, 2009

The perfect Spring run

Had quite a busy day at work today and by the time I got home, I didn't want to do anything. However, mentally, I needed to something to blow off some steam from the day behind me and so I checked my training schedule. I have a 2 mile OD run for the week and a 3.5 mile tempo run. So. What did I do? Ran 5 miles, easy. Ridiculously easy. With an impending spring shower off to the north, I could smell rain in the air. Ahh...this reminded me of home sweet home, Chicago in the spring. I ran to my absolute favorite singer, Alexi Murdoch. His voice is calming and his music is so mellow. I completely zoned out for 5 miles and thought about Ironman Wisconsin. The swim, the ride, the run, my outfit! haha, yes, I am already planning that. I am going to be one sexy little Skirt in Madison this year - I can't wait!

Looking forward to my 3 day weekend.

No comments: