What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

7.5 mile run, 25 mile OD ride

Tuesdays and Wednesdays are fairly big training days for us. We have two-a-days both days and it can be pretty hectic and overwhelming. If I didn't have a work committment, I wouldn't even think twice about the training!! haha.

Got up at 4:30am to get my run in before having to leave at 7:15am to get to work [on time]. It was a perfect morning and I love being out there before the sun. Getting up isn't always easy but it ALWAYS worth it once I do.

The winds picked up ridiculously throughout the day so I headed out intending to ride 32 miles at tempo pace and switched it to an OD ride. I was supposed to go 30 to hit this weeks numbers but I just didn't have it in me as I felt so deflated by the wind.

Going to bed in a few minutes to get up at 4am for my 3150 meter endurance swim tomorrow and then I have my 32 mile tempo ride after work (since I didn't do it today.) I am going to be sucking down java like nobody's business tomorrow. Thursday - 14.5 mile run after work. I can't believe I am still in base. ahhhhhhh

No comments: