What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

13 mile pre-work run

Alarm went off at 4:50am. This is nuts. What am I doing? I. want. to. sleep. But something dragged my butt out of bed and into my running clothes to head out the door by 5:15am. Oh! I know what it was....insanity. This is crazy.

Anyways, had a great run. My legs are really starting to fatuge. I love getting my workouts out of the way early and am grateful to work somewhere that is flexible and is very understanding of my training demands! I am thankful to sit in an area too that I can just sink into my chair and close my eyes...no one would notice for awhile. Tonight - massage! YAY

No comments: