What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Sunday, June 28, 2009

15 mile run


After yesterday's sufferfest, I was hoping today's run would go much better. I had to wait around for a new mattress to be delivered and so I didn't get to head out until 11am. It was already warming up and uncharacteristically sunny! It's been pretty stormy lately so I was hoping for a cloudy day!


Ran my usual route around the hood. Nothing eventful. I felt good. Definitely knew 2 things. 1)My legs are toast and I have another week til stabilizer and 2)Need to break out new running shoes.

Finished up in just about 2:30 and was ready for a nap. Unfortunately, that did not happen. Mentally preparing for another big week. Desperately and impatiently awaiting stabilizer!! I am so tired....................zzzzzzzzzzzz......................

No comments: