What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Thursday, June 25, 2009

25 Mile tempo ride

A late summer storm deferred me to the trainer in the basement. I was supposed to ride 31 miles but it’s kind of torturous riding the trainer in aero on my rock hard seat and so I could only tolerate 25. Watched the news as it was a tragic day in the Entertainment world. Farrah Fawcett seemed like a very gentle, sweet soul and I know she affected the lives of many. I LOVED Charlie's Angels growing up...and My first album ever was Thriller and Michael Jackson, despite his eccentric lifestyle, really changed the music and dance industry. I know today was a sad day for many people.

No comments: