What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Friday, June 26, 2009

3900 meter swim

I love Fridays. Work is usually slow and I don’t ever really leave feeling stressed (like a Monday.) Mike worked from home today so I went straight to the pool after work. It was nice to not have to go home as I can easily lose an hour there just putzing around the house and playing with the girls.

It was a beautiful afternoon and I was feeling pretty good. Main set today was 2200 straight. I admit, I would stop occasionally between the sets of 500 but all in all, it went really well. I feel like I am getting faster but that may be a theory that will be disroved at the next race! I know there are a few things I need to work on to become more efficient, so I could use less energy and hopefully increase speed. Need to get in with Eney soon.

No comments: