What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Monday, June 29, 2009

22 Mile OD Ride

Still recovering. Need a rest day but this week, not sure it's going to work out. I really want to get 80% of my workouts in. I know I am going to be lectured about RECOVERY. Next week is stabilizer. I might take 3 days off,maybe the whole week. Or just swim. Who knows. Want fresh legs. Can barely keep my eyes open these days. My sleep is not going well. Not sure what's up.

Leisurely 22 mile ride after work. Mike was out of town and I didn't get out until 6:30pm. It was the perfect time to go. Heat broke, some clouds were out and there was a nice breeze. Felt good to spin out the legs.

No comments: