What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Another bike fit and ANOTHER new saddle

This morning I went to the BCSM to get my TT bike fit again with Jason. Since my last fit, I got the Terry Damselfly but was still having discomfort and numbness and still experiencing soreness in my shoulder blades. I wanted to figure this out before the Peak.

Spent about an hour and we made all the necessary adjustments to get me COMFY on Veruca. Also, a suggestion was to get a wider seat so I am going to try out the Specialized Ruby 143mm. The Ruby should give my booty the extra support it needs and eliminate the numbness and saddle sores plus what girl wouldn't want to ride a saddle named after a precious gem! I can't wait to try it out, for the Peak of course, because who else would try something BRAND NEW before race day besides the Average Skirt and Me??

No comments: