What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

8 mile run

When the alarm went off at 4:45am, I sprung out bed, totally psyched to get back to training. Not sure how I would feel of course, but I was excited none-the-less. Grabbed a few Halls cough drops to subside any coughing that might incur. Sure enough, they came in handy. I think I am dealing with some post nasal drip that is causing this annoying little cough.

Ran 5 miles out and back, then 3 miles out and back. Legs felt wonderful (thanks again Magic Hands!) as did the rest of me. It wasn't record breaking speed or anything but it was a really peaceful, beat-the-sunrise-up kind of run. Now I am ready to tackle the day!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yay - Magic Hands did the trick. Congrats on getting up so friggen early. Wahooo!

Jessica said...

Please just move to Boulder, then we can do our morning runs together. Makes so much sense...do it! I know you want an overpriced box, I just know you do.