What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Monday, August 31, 2009

deja vu - another rest day

Still wanted recovery so I took another day off from training. The added bonus to this decision was tonight's 75 minute massage. I have been looking forward to this for days now. and Magic Hands did not disappoint. This massage was so intense and so deep that I was unable to remember certain parts of it. She assured me she worked on my legs and said I did great through the glutes. I don't remember ANY of that. I do remember the torture being performed on my shoulders. Ow. I am fortunate enough to get one more massage from her before Ironman next week. THANK GOD! 13 days until Ironman...

No comments: