What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's getting real

Oh. my. gosh. I am doing an Ironman. TOMORROW. It's so real. finally. Everything is getting set-up for tomorrow's big day. We packed up all our transition and special needs bags. My outfits have been chosen (think Pink and sparkles). The bikes have been dropped off. I have eaten more salt and drank more water in the past 24 hours than I have in a month. I've cried about 10 times. All the family has arrived. This is real. We are finally doing this. No more taper. No more rest. It's showtime. and the best part about this whole entire experience is that I get to do it with my best friend. Mike, I love you and am the luckiest wife in the world to be able to share this experience with someone that loves it as much as I do. Let's go kick some ass....TEAM FREISEM ROCKS!

No comments: