What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday

Tempo ride after work as I scooted out 30 minutes early. Desperate to get in all the miles before sunset...and for the entire 35 miles, as I passed through neighborhoods and business areas, I swear all I smelled was bbq and hamburgers. It was a gorgeous fall evening and everyone was enjoying the outdoors. I am now starving. My legs are dead. My gorgeous husband is grilling salmon burgers and making homemade sweet potato fries. A glass of red wine sits next to me. The dogs are wrestling. Music is coming from the family room and I am finally relaxing. My life really rocks!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Your life does rock. I want to move in!