What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Everything is temporary.

So, it's been a few days and I have had time to digest my thoughts and emotions from these past few weeks, more importantly the past few days...I admit, I was feeling pretty angry and sad. I have been all over the place mentally. I was kindly reminded by my oldest friend who now resides in Arizona (boohoo) but knows me like the back of her hand : "the fall has always hit you hard, which in a lot of ways is normal for sensitive people. Even in chinese medicine, it is the season of letting go/purging the old, grieving and sadness, so is the feeling that normally fills us if we are sensitive to the ebs and flows of nature/the world and ourselves. So it may just be something you need not worry about and just let pass as it happens to you every year around this time. You always come out of it in the winter". She is so dead on. I fall into a lull and I eventually snap out of it every year around this time for the past 10+ years. I think it has been especially tough lately with our 300+ days of sunshine state lacking any sunshine at all. That really affects me negatively. But like all things, this is just temporary...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Could have fooled me...you have a pretty good game face, Missy. Hang in there....IM2 is almost here.