What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Friday, November 20, 2009

2 1/2 day weekend

With 2009 slowly counting down, I had a few days of vacation left that I needed to schedule. I took a half day today, getting out at 11:30am and already I feel like I have a huge jump start on this weekend. Got home and cleaned the basement (family room) and then the yard. Played with the girls for awhile before going out for my long run. It was a gorgeous afternoon, upper 50s and sunny. Got 15 miles in. I was shooting for 18 but my feet hurt so bad I bagged the last 3. Folded and put away 2 loads of laundry. Cleaned the rest of my house which inlcudes vacuuming, dusting, and general tidying. Answered some emails. Unloaded and re-loaded the dishwasher. I am pooped. But now I have the rest of the weekend to do whatever I want. Love the 2 1/2 day weekend!



1 comment:

Amy said...

LOL on your cartoon. Great jump start to the weekend...very impressive. Now relax and enjoy yourself...and maybe buy some boots.