What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Another lazy (and snowy) Sunday

I did try to sleep in today, really I did. But like clockwork, my little furry alarm got me up before 7am so she could pee. I felt pretty rested and so I made my way downstairs to make some coffee and sit in front of the fireplace. We got lots of snow last night - maybe a foot? and it was still falling this morning. I wanted to help Mike out so I let him sleep in while I shoveled the back. Wow. That is a chore that I do NOT like. Thanks babe for always handling the outdoor winter chores!

Hopped on the trainer for a few hours while I caught up on the Biggest Loser and Private Practice. Mindless tv. Gotta love it. Rode 35 miles.

I spent the rest of the day doing odds and ends type chores and the big adventure for the afternoon was meeting up with the G's at Costco. Stocked up the pantry and am now ready to relax in front of the fireplace and read before dinner. Sundays are absolutely my favorite day!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I just started watching Biggest Loser and have cried both times I've watched it. Such a good show, and so fun to do while actually workout out.