What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Liar, liar...

...pants on FIRE! Ok. So, I have this bad habit. (well, one of many...) I say one thing. and I do the opposite. It happens. a. lot. I said I would focus on speed next year. I would only do marathons. I wouldn't do another 140.6 mile triathlon. I would certainly not do an iron-distance Ironman-branded race. I would never do another Ironman with my husband. lies. Lies. LIES. All of it. What is wrong with me? I thought about the answer to that question. and realized that there is nothing wrong with me. I am entitled to change my mind. Thankfully I live in a free country. Thankfully I have a wonderful husband who puts up with me. Team Freisem is back. Ironman Florida. Novemeber 6, 2010. We are currently accepting applications for a housekeeper because this place is going to be chaos. But it will be our chaos and in it we will find peace and balance. And we will have so much fun doing it all over *again. *

4 comments:

RunnerChick said...

Girl, we need to talk. Soon. I don't know what I want! And all you people with your IM events are not making it easy for me. I need some feedback...

RunnerChick said...

Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you guys! Florida will be awesome. :-)

Amy said...

Congrats team Friesem! I think it's great especially since you're doing it together!
I'll be your house keeper! I can't cook but I can clean!

Go.2.Belle said...

you're nutty buddies. Congrats!