What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Much needed TLC

Ok, confession time. I am ashamed to admit this but it’s been 7 weeks since my last massage. I have neglected my poor body that has provided me with so much. I demand so much from my muscles and yet I have given nothing in return. Thankfully, all is right with the world now after 60 minutes of magichands massage. Jess knew exactly what I needed and gave it to me. I could sense some disappointment in her voice when she asked if I had been stretching or going to yoga…the kind of disappointment that displays a real sense of concern for my well being because admittedly my answer was NO. It takes a special person to be a massage therapist but there is only one Jess and she is an amazing massage therapist. She is gifted at what she does but she also gives until she can give no more. Sometimes I think her work is harder on her physically than she admits. I am so thankful for her and so are my legs!

1 comment:

KK said...

I agree. We LOVE magic hands! I knew it the first time she laid her hands on me. Glad you got the TLC you needed. Hopefully you will get some more TLC tonight at Casa Turner. Don't forget your drinking shoes!!!