What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Incredibly productive

After a long, late and very fun evening with some girlfriends, 7am came too quickly.  I couldn't seem to fall back asleep depsite my persistance in telling my brain to turn off, off, OFF!  I decided to tackle some holiday baking first.  Banana chocolate chip bread.  And holy crap is it awesome!  I made 8 of those before moving onto laundry.  4 loads.  I hate freaking doing laundry.  Next up, painting.  Mike and his dad had retiled both fireplaces with some beautiful stacked slate tile.  I was in charge or repainting the mantle and the sides.  It looks spectacular.  That was proceeded by cleaning the entire house.  yay me.  After that, grocery shopping.  Came home and worked out.  20 miles on the trainer while watching the 2009 IM World Championship in Kona.   It's hard to ride and cry but I am extremely pumped up for Ironman Florida next November.  Cleaned myself up and cooked dinner for Mike - homemade burritos.  Before I knew it, it was 8:35pm and I am thoroughly exhausted but as I look back on my day, I feel so incredibly satsified.  What a great day!

2 comments:

KK said...

Holy crap, I cannot believe how much you accomplished. I napped and watched Steve clean out the garage. But it sure was fun hanging out Saturday, yay us! Hope you are recovering now :)

Keri said...

Wow! What a day!

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog, you are too sweet!