What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Rest

I am suffering from a "stiff neck" - going on day 2.  Everyone keeps asking me if I slept funny?  Not really sure how I could since I stay in the exact same position from the moment I lay down to sleep until the moment I wake up.  On my back.  Period.  I have been using the same pillow for a year.  So, I am pretty sure it's not from sleep.  Could be from spending a lot of time in aero on the trainer??  Thankfully I am getting a massage Saturday from Magic Hands  - she will be volunteering her time at the Massage for Peace Massage Clinic at BCMT Check it out! I know she will make everything all better and all for a good cause.

No comments: