What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010.

Another year, another reason to celebrate life.   I made great progress physically and emotionally in 2009 and I am going to continue to build on that success.  I know that I will have roadblocks and obstacles to overcome and conquer, but the one thing I am certain of is that I will not be alone.  I have surrounded myself *purposefully* with only those invidiuals who bring more joy and positivity to my life and make me want to be a better person.  I am fortunate.  So very fortunate.

Today was about reflection and enjoying who I am.  I didn't work out.  I didn't do much around the house.  I just wanted to be.  still.  quiet.  reflective.  at peace.  What a wonderful way to start a new year.  I know every day won't always be this perfect so I guess I will have to just work on the meaning of perfect for me.  and then every day will be perfect. 

No comments: