What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's trainer time


Me. The Biggest Loser. 30 miles on the trainer.  It went by soooo fast.  Not sure why people detest riding the trainer so much.  I love it.  I save all of my shows and it makes riding indoors completely bearable.  Of course, the second spring rolls around, well, that changes everything.  But for now, I enjoy the safe ride - no traffic or potholes, lack of wind, no sunburn.  It's a win-win from where I see it.

4 comments:

Keri said...

I am getting a trainer so that I can start training for my first half ironman...yikes!

I hope I am like you and will enjoy it while I watch my favorite shows! BTW, The Biggest Loser is one of my faves!

Jen said...

I did that too this morning...30 miles with the Biggest Loser, but I watched the second episode. I watch all kinds of things...it's great.

KK said...

And you have the perfect basement for it-can't wait to have a trainer party with you in a couple of weeks (but I really hope we get to rid eoutside)!

Keri said...

Kristina, you are so sweet!

So, your first tri was a half ironman too? Am I crazy for wanting a 70.3 to be my first? I have not signed up yet, but the one I am planning on is in Lawrence, KS, about 35 minutes from Kansas City.