What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bright and early.

I bought a new alarm clock – the old school kind that has the metal bells at the top and scares the crap out of you when it goes off, especially at 5am. I don’t think I’ll ever get used to it but it definitely does its job. I wanted to ride before work so that I could do my upper body core circuit routine after work and be done early. 65 minutes on the trainer. And off to work I was.

The day flew by. It was super busy at work and I was really tired when I got home. I was about 80% in favor of bagging the gym workout. But then I thought to myself, those precious words of the Average Skirt spoken when she was injured while training for IMCdA in 2008 – when you can workout, do it because you might not have the chance to in the future [referencing to her injury or being sick]. So, I htfu’d and got my ass to the gym where I ran into my husband. That was a plus. I managed to get through 3 sets and started a 4th of the core circuit routine…I am definitely making progress…

1 comment:

KK said...

Awesome! I want details on what that core workout entails. And not while I'm drinking, so I can remember it this time :).

Funny about the alarm clock.