What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Goodbye February

Where has this month gone?  Wow.  We're only a few weeks out from daylight savings and the first day of Spring.  March is such an exciting month, especially with a much anticipated marathon at the end of it.  I am looking forward to kicking off my race season in Los Angeles with a real (and hopefully speedy) BANG! 

Took it easy today.  Mike and I piddled around the house, went grocery shopping and just took our time making the way through the morning.  I absolutely love Sunday mornings...my favorite time of the week.  I eventually decided to workout and rode 30 miles on the trainer.  I can't lie.  I am looking forward to the moment when the weather finally breaks and my rides can be outside... but for now, I am going to continue to enjoy the convenience and safety of my basement.  As long as the DVR is loaded with my favorite shows, I am a happy cyclist.  Let's hope I can get outside though before the Primetime TV summer hiatus. 

No comments: