What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Just me and the trainer

It was snowing when I woke up this morning so the outdoor bike ride I had planned for the afternoon was nixxed.  Guess I should have checked the weather forecast. der. However, I still had this week's episodes of Fringe and Nip/Tuck to watch so all hope was not lost.  To the basement I went, where I spent 2 hours watching my shows and catching the end of the Wedding Planner.  I love Jennifer Lopez.  35 miles in the bank.  I am going to have to get used to staying in aero for a looooooong period of time since IMFL is flat as a pancake.  I am hoping next weekend warms up a bit though so I can get outside for my first outdoor ride of the year.  Fingers crossed.

In other news, I am on a quest to completely revamp my diet and cut out the nasty S word...SUGAR.  I realized I eat WAY too much of it without even knowing it.  I hate being one to constantly review labels but for now, I am going to have to.  I want to fuel my body as best as I can and feed it only things that will help me perform at my potential.  2010 is all about good change. and GOOD food!

1 comment:

KK said...

Way to knock out 35 miles in that awesome basement.

Sugar schmugar, sometimes you have to treat yourself :)

Okay, I support you cutting out sugar as long as you don't cut out booze.