What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday.

I woke up at 5am today to split my workouts.  Cardio in the morning and core circuit in the evening.  It's not ideal but at some point, I am going to have to get used to some 2-a-day workouts, so why not start now.

Rode the trainer for an hour before work.  Just spun the legs out.  I am not 100% thrilled with my bike fit though - maybe it's just that I notice more of what doesn't feel right when I am sitting indoors as opposed to the open roads... I might need a shorter stem?  Not certain but I think I need to see Jason at BCSM to dial me in.  Hopefully my new [READ: CRAPPY!] insurance is accepted there and it only costs me $20 (physical therapy) and not $250 (bike fit.) Fingers crossed.

After work, I went to the gym for my upper body core circuit workout.  It's still tough but getting a little easier to hit the times/reps in each set.  I definitely feel a change.  It's a good thing too.  Strengthening my core is something that is long overdue and I have great hopes for things to come.  [READ: speed]  I would love this stomach too!

No comments: